What’s TMS? GFB’s Turbo Management System is the term they apply to their diverter valves that have features designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction.
Tests show that TMS features can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
On top of the TMS benefits, the Respons also packs GFB’s patented adjustable venting bias system found on the Stealth FX.
This unique system allows the amount of air vented to either recirc or atmosphere to be infinitely varied to change the venting sound like a stereo volume dial!
So if you want noise with your performance, the Respons can deliver! By fine-tuning the venting ratio, you CAN achieve a blow-off sound WITHOUT throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling, using more fuel or causing any other problems commonly associated with atmoventing valves on cars with MAF sensors.
The Deceptor Pro II takes the ‘Respons’ concept even further...
- Adjust your BOV venting bias electronically on-the-fly
- Remote proportional venting bias/volume control- from silent to loud or anywhere in between
- Sleek, compact in-car BOV volume controller with backlit dial
- End point adjustment to control maximum vent to atmosphere bias setting
- Volume adjustment mechanism driven by a high-torque geared electric motor
- Durable, low-friction ger train supported by precision sealed ball-bearing
- Supplied with all parts and wiring required to have it up and running quickly and easily