Ground Control Camber Plates for Mazdaspeed 3 / Focus ST
Item #: CCPSPEED3
| Spring Diameter (internal): |
| Shocks to be used with kit: |
These plates feature 30mm of total camber adjustment with the ability to make corrective caster changes to equalize side-to-side caster in the stock position.
Other features include replaceable waterproof German axial load bearings, and urethane bushings for long life, less deflection, and a smooth silent ride on stock or aftermarket sized springs.
All components are anodized or zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
Torque camber plate mounting nuts to 18ft/lbs using properly calibrated torque wrench. DO NOT USE PNEUMATIC TOOLS!
- A clean sheet design for street cars, not an adapted spherical race plate.
- Waterproof, German-made, axial load steering bearings.
- Allows for up to 30mm total camber adjustment.
- Unique slot design allows for caster correction.
- Urethane center mounts reduce NVH, yet do not flex.
- All components plated or anodized for corrosion resistance.
- Zinc plated mounting bracket for ease of install and adjustment.
- Lifetime guaranty! (bearings not included)