Brembo GT Big Brake System for Mazda 6 / Mazdaspeed 6 (4-piston, front axle)
The Gran Turismo system's level of technology and performance is unrivaled by any other product on the market. Each system is designed vehicle specific for maximum performane and "Optimum Brake Balance".
This Gran Turismo System is comprised of lightweight 4 piston calipers and 1 piece cross-drilled vented rotors that are 13" in diameter. Calipers are available in red, silver or black. Increased brake torque and thermal capacity, dramatically improves the vehicles performance.
This powerful combination offers the extreme in Brembo's leading edge technology for high performance street and track use applications.
Brembo brake systems are fully compatible with your vehicles ABS and traction control systems. Systems are pre-assembled and include all necessary hardware for ease of installation. Features:
All kits include Ferodo FM1000 brake pads. If any of the optional pads are selected, they will be included in addition to the Ferodo FM1000 pads. Brake Pad Compound Descriptions:
- (2) One-piece Vented Disc Rotors (cross-drilled)
- Diameter: 330mm (13 inches)
- Thickness: 28mm
- (2) Four-piston Aluminum Calipers (red, black or silver)
- (2) Ferodo FM1000 Brake Pads (other pads available)
- (2) Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Aircraft quality mounting brackets and hardware
- Ferodo FM1000 - High quality performance pad for the street or autocross. Organic compound similar to the Ferodo DS2500 series.
- ST04 Ceramic Street Compound - Quiet, low dusting, soft ceramic compound. Perfect for daily driving.
- ST42 Ceramic Race Compound - Excellent high temperature wear. Extremely stable modulation. Race use only.
- PAGID RS 4-2-1 Black - High Performance compound with low fading characteristics and high cold friction. Suitable for street and light track use such as track days or driving education.
- PAGID RS 4-2 Blue - Medium friction racing compound with immediate low temperature response. Fading resistance up to 500°C ( 930°F). The RS 4-2 beds quickly and has a very good modulation (controllability). Race use only.
- PAGID RS 4-4 Orange - Medium friction racing compound with a higher average friction value than the RS 4-2. It is disc friendly with a predictable, non-aggressive friction behavior (stable torque). Fading resistance up to 560°C (1,050°F). Race use only.