BNR Stage 4 V3 Turbocharger for Mazdaspeed 3 / 6
BNR Supercars has engineered 4 stages of turbocharger upgrades for the Mazdaspeed 3 and Mazdaspeed 6. These upgrades were designed to be a replacement for the K04 factory turbocharger. The stock K04 is a throw away unit that shouldn't be rebuilt. The weak points of the K04 is the long shaft length, small shaft width, and thrust bearing design. BNR's new designed upgrade far overshadows the K04 turbocharger that comes equipped on the Mazdas.
The benefit of the BNR upgrade is the increased shaft size, shorter shaft, bigger bearings, better thrust bearing assembly, bigger turbine wheel, and a bigger, more efficient compressor wheel. No question this upgrade is far superior and much more capable than the original turbocharger.
Bolt on, minimal fabrication required! The Stage 4 upgrade is for the customer wanting to meet and/or exceed the limitations of the stock engine!
This is what the upgrade includes:
- Custom T04E 50 Trim compressor wheel with 76mm exducer
- CNC machined turbine and compressor housings
- GT30 CHRA (center housing rotating assembly)
- High performance thrust assembly
- GT30 turbine wheel
- Aftermarket adjustable wastegate actuator 16-27psi, set at 17psi crack pressure
- Balanced to or under .5 gram/in2
- Anti-Surge compressor housing
- 3.5" compressor inlet and stock outlet
- Full set of replacement studs
- 1 year warranty
NOTE: Because of the 3.5" compressor inlet, you will need an aftermarket turbo inlet pipe or intake with a proper coupler. You will also need a 3-bar or 3.5-bar map sensor, electronic boost controller (EBCS), a fuel pump internals upgrade, and a tune in order to run this turbo.