AutoEnginuity's Scan Tool is a professional PC diagnostics scan tool for all OBD2 (OBDII) compliant vehicles (including those using the new CAN protocol). AutoEnginuity's scan tool allows you to read your vehicle's diagnostic trouble codes, live vehicle sensors (including wide-band O2 sensors), and inspection/maintenance system test results to quickly determine what service the vehicle requires.
The Scan Tool is available on the PC, Windows Mobile (formerly Pocket PC), and Palm platforms.
- Improved ISO and CAN throughput by 1Hz
- Improved enhanced actuation support by allowing multiple requests simultaneously
- Save, print, read and clear Stored and Pending P, U, B, and C Trouble Codes.
- Read and clear Freeze Frame data
- View live vehicle sensors in a meter, graph, or gauge format.
- View oxygen sensor live data and test results.
- View all 11 Inspection/Maintenance systems and Mode 6 data.
- Unlimited logging of live vehicle sensors in XML or CSV (1ms logging accuracy)
- Playback your datalogs for offline analysis.
- Run and query specific component and system tests. Support for generic and enhanced bi-directional tests.
- View generic and manufacturer enhanced data on the same tool.
- English or Metric (SI) units of measure supported.
- Configure your sensors' ranges, scaling value, audible alert triggers, units, and sampling rate.
- Savable configurations. Set up the interface to suit your preferences and save it so you never have to do it again.
You will receive a retail version of the ScanTool (including SpeedTracer) which includes:
- A printed 5.5" x 8.5" User Guide with color cover
- A color Quick Start guide
- A USB or RS-232C serial interface cable (PC only)
- A black OBD-II (PWM/VPW/ISO) connector
- A CD-ROM with the software and related materials.
- A one-year parts and labor warranty
Enhanced interfaces are available for a wide range of vehicles and can be added via the Software Enhancements dropdown menu. The Pro-Line Enhanced Interface Bundle includes the Ford, GM, Toyota, Chrysler, Mazda, Nissan and Honda interfaces. If you would like a different combination of enhanced interfaces, please contact us!