KW Suspension Variant 2 Coilovers for '05+ Legacy GT
KW Variant 2 Coilovers - sporty and personalized with adjustable rebound damping
The system intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to one's own driving preferences.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound
- inox-line stainless steel technology at no additional charge
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- High-quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
The Variant 2 Coilovers for the Mazda 6 are height adjustable from 1.4 to 2.5 inches in the front and and from 0.8 to 2.0 inches in the rear. The spring rates for the front and rear are 400 lbs/inch.